Monday, December 04, 2006

So this is winter!



Well, we're getting our first snow and it is kind of pretty and exciting so I sent Brenton out to take a picture of our Christmas decorating. Brenton decided to add the 'Merry Christmas' and I (lazy sloth that I am) am thinking - could this be in place of sending Christmas cards? I'm thinking 'not', but we'll see. Anyway, this can all disappear tomorrow - I think I've had enough already. Gary's tractor is in the shop so this better not accumulate! This snow stuff really looks prettier in pictures on Frank's blog and I think he should keep all the snow up there this winter!

2 comments:

C said...

Great Idea! Wish I had thought of it first! But then again, when it comes to Christmas, denial is usually in play.

It could be a combo effort. Mail out cards to those who don't Blog. And the Electronic Card to those who do!

I don't mind snow, so much. But if it would just snow overnight, please. Much more manageable that way.

Do your bunnies turn white in the winter?

Anonymous said...

Hi Mailman family,
The winter scene looks beautiful. We have yet to have an occasion. A light dusting here and there is what we've experienced so far. A bit on Christmas Eve would be nice and then... gone would be better.
I agree it looks better up in Little Tomiko.
I read the comment on Cathy's blog about 50 candles on your cake. Whew... didn't it melt?
Take care and have a great Holiday or Christmas Season which ever you prefer.
Cheers
Cousin Gord