Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Aaron meets Reilly

Aaron met Reilly (we named our new goat!) for the first time. You can see a hunk of bread hanging out of Reilly's mouth. Aaron says Reilly is small (compared to Clyde!!) and he's a nice goat.

Aaron explaining to the bunnies that he has no more bread left.



Aaron swinging - oops, sorry Mama, we got a little dirty playing in the sandbox. Aaron was 'Bob the Builder' and I was his friend Wendy.



Well we woke to snow yesterday morning. I thought I took a picture of it; however, it seems my camera hates snow too and decided to delete it. It was quite windy and some folks lost their power - not us this time. Last weekend we lost our power for about 9 hours - yuck! I hope this is not how the winter is going to go. Oh, Frank, we saw your old friend Rick White last Saturday night at the Legion - we went there for a supper/dinner theatre. Rick has bought a house in Phinneys Cove - I haven't seen Rick for years and years but still recognized him - even with a busy beard!

1 comment:

Frank Brown said...

We have lost our snow, maybe some more later in the week. Say HI to Rick, if you see him again.