Thursday, February 15, 2007

Some chilly days at Upper Clements

Finally, I get to use power tools - I love this nail gun! We actually had to buy 2 sheets of paneling to fill in where we took out the shelf in the stairwell - do you believe paneling is $20.00 a sheet??? Oh, I forgot, it is 'real' pecan. Too bad - it's all getting painted anyway!

What to do on a chilly day - feed hungry bunnies!


And more hungry bunnies - notice Callie is hiding behind me.



Callie is at the end of her rope with all this cold, snowy weather.





1 comment:

C said...

I can't believe crappy old paneling that everyone loves to hate is $20.00 a sheet! Not to mention the cost of the paint to cover it up! ARGGGGH! I learned to dislike paneling when we lived in the "trailer" back in the late 80's. Can u believe I'm looking at that possibility again? My idea, even.

Power tools look good on you Margaret! You might have a great idea there flipping houses. You and Gary have lots of experience to bring to a venture like that!

Let's compare where we are in 5, shall we?

Hi, Gary and Brenton!