Sunday, April 08, 2007

Is this spring?

I visited my NBGBs today to drop off a little Easter gift. Here is Luca (1st birthday coming up on the 21st) with his Easter chick and book.

This is supposed to be a picture of Luca and Aaron - only Aaron disappeared before the shutter clicked and then I had a 'CARD FULL' message. Jeez, I hate that!


So, I'm officially blamming Frank for this mess below. We had all this snow stuff gone and look at it now. The only consulation is that it is disappearing fast! Frank, please stop praying for snow!


There are only two good things about this storm: #1 - gave Gary another opportunity to play with his new tractor in the snow and #2 temporarily covered up all the bunny poop!





2 comments:

Frank Brown said...

You are welcome.

C said...

Margaret, He's (FB) fairly cocky when WE got what HE wished for!