Saturday, November 15, 2008

Birthday wishes to Athena and Mike and Valdy is here!

A belated Happy Birthday to sweet little Athena! I' didn't forget, I was away all day yesterday shopping with the girls in Halifax. Had a great day and got home around 11:00 p.m. For those of you who may have forgotten, today is Mike's birthday - number 43 if I'm not mistaken! Happy Birthday Mike!

In some other news, we have Valdy staying with us tonight - I'm sure us older folks remember Valdy! He is playing a King's Theatre tonight and we offered him accommodations in exchange for a picture for our 'Wall of Fame'. So far we have Bruce Guthro, Charlie A'Court, John Gracie, and The Cottars.

Valdy promised to play some of his oldies like "Play Me a Rock and Roll Song" - one of my favorites. Should be a good show.

No comments: