Saturday, November 01, 2008

Halloween and NBGB's visit

At supper time on Thursday Brenton 'remembered' that he was suppose to dress up for Halloween at school on Friday, so a quick trip to 'Frenchys' in Digby netted him a red sweater and a red hat. Then, with the purchase of white duct tape, glasses at Dollarama, and a little bit of sewing, by midnight he became 'Waldo' as in, 'Where's Waldo'. He and Karlea decided to go out for supper in their costumes as well.


I think I need a bigger lap! The NBGB were in for a visit while Momma and Poppa picked apples next door in the orchard. They each like to sit on my lap while we read stories and they are getting so big its a tight squeeze!



1 comment:

Jason said...

What??? No grandbaby jokes? Disappointed a little. I update my blog, check Facebook for more pics.