Thursday, April 20, 2006

Luca's coming!



The phone rang this morning at 8:00 a.m. and a sweet little voice said "Luca's coming!" Aaron's Mama, Silvia, had been up since 3:00 a.m. with contractions. They dropped Aaron off at about 9:30 a.m. to head to Kentville for the birth. We haven't heard anything yet - and its now 11:30 p.m. Silvia had a C-section with Aaron but she was hoping for a natural birth this time. I guess we won't hear anything until tomorrow now and Aaron is happy to be spending the night "at Margaret's house!" Silvia had a very long and difficult labour with Aaron and then a C-section - we were hoping things would go quicker this time. Hopefully we'll have news and pics soon. In the meantime, its off to bed for me - hopefully Aaron will sleep through tonight!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

how exciting! i'm hoping she can have a natural birth too :) much easier to heal from.. especially important when you have an energetic toddler to chase (although, i'm sure you're going to be lots of help!)

the Mailman Family said...

Michelle - It's now 9:00 a.m. and still NO NEWS! Ugh, I hate the waiting part! Aaron had a good night - slept until almost 8:00 a.m. in 'Margaret's bed'. We used to playpen up by the side of the bed so he wouldn't fall out on that side - the playpen, it seems, is not as comfy as my bed - it's sweet to cuddle a toddler in bed!

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»