Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Birthday flowers, cards and best wishes

A surprise delivery today from my wonderful son in Calgary - a beautiful flower arrangement! Thanks again, Honey. I am also sporting one of three new pairs of earrings from my other wonderful son.

The NBGBs were over for a visit today and brought a bouquet of daffodils and a butterfly bush - I think I heard the bunnies saying 'Yum, yum' so some fencing may be in order before it gets planted outdoors. Thanks to everyone for the cards and best wishes - 52 isn't so bad. We went out to supper at Pizza Delight - one of my most favorite places to eat. All in all, a great day!



2 comments:

the messy minded fool said...

happy birthday! sis, you don't look anywhere near fifty-two. I hope I look that good when i turn 42...too late for that.
charlie brown says happy birthday too.

General Time Reversible said...

Happy Birthday.
Joseph & Co.